The Tale of Two Sims, Part One


"Well then. I'm not old, I'm not in a medieval gown, and I don't. Have. Leonid."


"And this sure as h*&# isn't Sims 2. CREATOR!"

How pissed would you be if I... lostthemedievalsave.

"What."

Welcome to Sims 4 buddy! I think I did an okay job recreating you! 

"At least I have my hoodie back. But really Creator, how did you lose a save?"

... I'm special.


Yo. I'm having... issues with LiveJournal. So I'm just gonna chill on blogspot till that's solved.

Meanwhile, I'm back to playing with Pandora Luck and Jake Average. If you've read my Sims 4 series, you'll recognize them as the founders of The Tale of Two Legacies. I hopefully will find the save files for their legacies sooner or later. In the meantime, they've moved to Sims 4, where I intend of maxing every skill, every career, and completing every aspiration. I think they call it the super sim challenge? 

Pandora got the Romantic, Evil, Family-Oriented, and Alluring traits. 

Jake got the Genius, Unflirty, Family-Oriented, and Quick Learner traits.

Jake: Well, as long as we're not living anywhere weird. Pandora, where are we anyway?

Pandora: Well...





"Oh d#$* it."

First thing on the docket for you, Jake! Fix Strangerville cuz it got Screwed.

"Come on! Why can't Pandora do it?! And why am I LIVING WITH HER?!

I promise, it won't be for forever. Emma and Stacy will pop in sooner rather than later, same with Pandora's Leonid. You'll get separate households then. 

"Can't happen fast enough."


Jake: So, there's a bunch of crazy people in our lawn. Military are everywhere. I'm a little concerned.

Pandora: I did some chatting with the locals. The ones that weren't spouting bull$#!* about a mother mentioned something about a lab out of town. Wanna take a road trip?

Jake: No, but I don't think I have a choice.

Pandora: So you can be more than a pretty face. I'm shocked.

Jake: Uggghhh.


Pandora: Isn't this interesting?

Jake: Yeah, sure, if interesting means a bad, bad idea.

Pandora: Oh quit being a baby. You're lucky I'm helping you, it's not easy walking in the sand in heels.






Jake: Hey, Pandora, how's the evidence hunt going?

Pandora: I found a door here that won't open. We need a keycard. 

Jake: I need a keycard you mean. This is my mystery now.

Pandora: Hah, knew you'd get interested soon enough. I'll be getting a job in the military, if that helps you at all.

Jake: It'll at least pay the bills... 


"Seriously, the f#(@ with these plants?"


Digging the work out threads, Pandora.

"As you should. So, there are vampires in this universe, right?"

Yes. And you will become one sooner or later. 

"... Nice."


Pizza for breakfast, while wearing your undies. There is only one bedroom in this house, right?

Jake: "We have separate beds. Don't get any ideas, Creator."

Pandora: "You wish you could cop a feel on this."

Jake: "I'm just gonna close my eyes and pretend you're not there."


"He seriously can't think he can do this alone... I'll help the idiot while he works on hacking some more evidence."


Jake: "Pandora?"

Pandora: "I had nothing to do with the gnomes. Apparently it's just part of the holiday. I wonder what would happen if I booted one across the room..."


"Take this coffee and leave us the f#@* alone!"


Um. Whoa. 

"I make this uniform look gooooood."

(I would say the same but she has enough of an ego.)


Jake: Soooo, listen. You're a nice girl. And I'm flattered by you being flirty around me all the time, but I really just need a keycard from you... we can still be friends though?

I love having Jake be Unflirty. All the pretty girls ain't gettin this, unless they're Stacy or Emma.


GTFO my porch, Vlad.


"The scientist sent me the keycard... I don't really need her phone number, but I got that too."

Sorry, Jake.


Pandora: "Oh do not breathe that crap in!"

Jake: "Doing my best.... I don't think I can explore much deeper without some way to filter the air."

Pandora: "I'll seduce you what you'll need."


"Okay, these plants weren't nearly as big before!" 

I guess someone shouldn't have opened the basement.

"I had to! It's part of my investigation! God, this place is weird."

Some might say even... strange?

"No. Do not. Where's Pandora anyway?"

Weellll...


Pandora has a short attention span and she's really hitting off with some of the sexy scientists in the area.

"Leave us, Creator."



When she's not jumping anyone with a pulse-

"Hey! I have standards!"

She's working out.

"There's something whacked in that scientist's basement, all right? Jake's gonna need my back up. Besides, you said max your skills, I'm working on it."

Carry on, carry on, it's just an interesting choice of clothing is all. 


This doesn't need a comment, just you need to know Pandora also got with the scientist Jake asked for help.

Why do you need to know? Uhhhh... 


"Instead of focusing on my roommate sleeping around and kicking a dummy in heels, how about we get back to the absolute weird s*&! I'm figuring out. I put together a hazmat suit."

You look like a dork.

"Really. I didn't guess."




"This place is giving me the creeps... I'm just gonna take a peek inside..."


"................... NOPE."


"There's a giant mutant plant. Under the scientist's lab. You knew this didn't you."

... Nooooo?

"Why didn't you TELL me?!"

Th excitement of adventure. But uh, I think things aren't lookin' so great outside.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll fix it. I spent a few hours crafting antidotes to test."

Right, who are you going to test it on?

"Pretty much anyone I can throw it at."





Pandora: "Ow! You got it in my eye! What the h*#&, Jake?!"

Jake: "Sorry not sorry, but be happy, you're now inoculated from being infected by the Mother Plant!"

Pandora: "Mother-what-now? I've been busy getting some with that hot scientist of yours."

Jake: "Just help me kill it."

Pandora: "Fine, god, why couldn't you have just given it to me to drink?

Jake: "This was funner."


Pandora: "Oh god, it smells worse than the smelly dormies back in 2."

Jake: "Yeah, it's bad."

Pandora: "Is it just us?"

Jake: "I also got the scientist and some random guy to help us out."

Pandora: "... So we'll be doing all the hard work then."

Jake: "I mean, they'll help."



Pandora: "Now I have a bad feeling."

Jake: "If you're too scared to help..."

Pandora: "Suggest that again I dare you. I got your back."


"All right, plant, I got some weed killer with your name on it."

That was lame. 

"I don't do the whole hero one liner thing, leave that to Joss Whedon."


RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!






For all I was hesitant about a story telling pack... the battle against the mother plant is legitly one of the most amazing parts of this game.




And the mother plant lies dead. Now we celebrate!


Well, you completed your first aspiration, Jake! What's on the agenda now?

"Well... how about college?"

Ta for now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog